Tuesday, September 27, 2011

B2ST Yoseob's new bowl haircut ^^

LOL, he's like my first hardcore bias(as in i like him alot, i betrayed my first kpop bias, Taemin after i heard about B2ST) and it's been months after promoting 'FICTION'. Then now  i just saw his aegyo pics again. :P I followed him on twitter but i think he tweets during a different timeline(Singapore is late by 1 hour , e.g. 12AM KST = 11PM in SG) And this pictures below is frigging cute , and his haircut is exactly like UKISS Dongho's new hair (Literally, Dongho dyed brown hair :P). Just compare lorh :P (They're my bias's for each respective boyband:D) I'm just comparing for fun , cuz they're like in the TOP 5 of my bias list. :)


B2ST Yoseob(The human-faced guy, not the cartoon):   






































<<<UKISS Dongho(Bottom Left)







No comments:

Post a Comment